Money Train 3 is the hugely anticipated sequel to Money Train 2 from Relax Gaming. Both previous games in the series were huge successes and Money Train 3 promises to be even bigger and better. The game takes players to a more futuristic setting and includes some unique bonus features that can lead to some massive wins. With a huge maximum win of 100,000x your stake, this is a highly volatile game and one that’s surely worth checking out. Read on for our full Money Train 3 slot review and find out more about what the game has to offer.
How to Play Money Train 3
Money Train 3 takes place over a 5×4 grid, with each position on the grid acting as an individual reel. In the background, the futuristic looking Money Train waits in the station, and you can select your stake from the options provided before hitting spin to get started. There are forty paylines in Money Train 3, and you’ll need to match at least three of the same symbol type across one to land a win.
This is a highly volatile slot, with a hit rate of just under one in five. You’ll get a lot of dead spins, but when wins do land, they have the potential to be much higher. During the base game, you’ll come across four low paying card symbols and four premium characters. There are also wild symbols, which can boost your chances of a win by substituting for other symbols.
Respins can randomly trigger on any non-winning spin, giving you the opportunity to land something. In addition, when new symbols land, they stick to the reels and grant another respin. You can also encounter multipliers, which don’t stick to the reels but are collected and used to multiplier your final win.
Money Train 3 Money Cart Bonus Round
While the base game of Money Train 3 is fun and can offer big rewards, the real payouts are found in the Money Cart bonus round. Landing three of the bonus scatters anywhere on the reels will trigger this mode, giving you 3 free spins. This bonus round doesn’t include the standard symbols, but instead includes multipliers between 1-10x and twelve different bonus symbols, all of which trigger a different effect.
Each time you land a symbol in the Money Cart bonus round, it will stick to the reels and the free spins counter will reset to 3. Any multiplier symbols that land are added to your total, which is tallied up and applied to your stake once the number of free spins reaches zero. If you fill a column with symbols, an extra column will open up a maximum of two times. In the meantime, the special bonus symbols include the following:
- The collector, which collects all symbol totals and adds them to itself.
- The persistent collector collects all symbol totals and adds them to itself at the end of each turn.
- The collector payer which picks between 3 and 5 symbols which adds to itself before adding its new total to those symbols.
- The persistent collector payer which picks between 3 and 5 symbols at the end of each spin to add to itself before adding its new total to those symbols.
- The sniper doubles the value of between 3 and 8 other symbols on the grid, potentially doubling the same symbol more than once.
- The tommy gun sniper picks a random symbol and doubles its value between 2 and 6 times.
- The persistent sniper doubles the value of between 3 and 8 other symbols for each turn and it can double the same symbol more than once.
- The necromancer reactivates between 2 and 7 already used non-persistent symbols and it can do this to the same symbol more than once.
- The persistent necromancer will reactivate between 2 and 7 used non-persistent symbols every turn.
- The absorber will absorb all multiplier symbols from the reels.
- The tommy gun payer will show a random value between 5x and 100x and will choose a symbol to add this value to between 3 and 10 times.
- The persistent shapeshifter will change to another random bonus symbol at the end of each turn.
The Money Cart bonus round can lead to some astronomical wins and is the reason why this game is such brilliant fun to play. Relax Gaming has outdone itself with this perfect addition to the Money Train series, adding in loads of exciting new features and keeping everything about the original games that made them so good. Best of all, it’s available to play at Boom Casino very soon! The slot is released on 22nd of September 2022!